News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Soundwave Control System (Doubelganger)

Started by AntKnee, March 18, 2016, 05:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

diablochris6

Very clean! I dig those LED lenses. What size enclosure is that?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Dminner

It is a 1590dd. I have a thing for vertical 1590dd's. Anthony is awesome to work with and I hope we do more stuff together :)

The lovetone stuff is super fun to design since it is always so control heavy.  I want more :). I REALLY want a ring stinger. You guys that have built ring stinger clones, where did you get the boards?

Leevibe

Amazing work, both of you. Seriously. That pedal is perfect in and out.

PhiloB

Beautiful all the way around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnic

Quote from: Dminner on March 19, 2016, 12:43:48 PM
The lovetone stuff is super fun to design since it is always so control heavy.  I want more :). I REALLY want a ring stinger. You guys that have built ring stinger clones, where did you get the boards?

I said it in your thread, but Brian's working on a PCB for this. Otherwise I believe Haberdasher has etched some too. But if you want to wait for the Madbean project, I'd be happy to build it with you!

LaceSensor

Quote from: Dminner on March 19, 2016, 12:43:48 PM
It is a 1590dd. I have a thing for vertical 1590dd's. Anthony is awesome to work with and I hope we do more stuff together :)

Haberdasher etch. You need a quite large Box for it to go it, mind.