Previous topic - Next topic

jtn191

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

v00d00blues79

EBRAddict

matmosphere

Just sad all around. Feel for the guys family. Hope the guys that worked for him can keep things going. On top of this horrible news it'd suck for those guys to lose their jobs too.

mcasemo

So sad.  One of the first pedals I made was a Formula 5, made it for a friend and he loves that thing. 

Scruffie

Terrible shame, 2016 has not been kind to music.
Works at Lectric-FX

jtn191

Quote from: Matmosphere on March 11, 2016, 01:01:23 AM
Just sad all around. Feel for the guys family. Hope the guys that worked for him can keep things going. On top of this horrible news it'd suck for those guys to lose their jobs too.

Yeah I hadn't thought much about that. On his IG the last pic shows he was working on a compressor...

Their demo guy seems cool (Howard?), hopefully they find the strength and inspiration to keep going

madbean

Really sad to hear this. Catalinbread will go on, I'm sure, but this is so tragic. And so random.

lincolnic

I came here to post about this. What an awful, awful accident. I hope his friends and family are all doing as well as they can.

raulduke

This is tragic and very sad.

A catalinbread dls was the first 'boutique' pedal I bought, and lead my interest to get into making pedals.

I'm sure catalinbread will keep going, and keep working in his memory.

dbp512

I got into building because I loved the naga viper so much. I know its just a modified rangemaster, but its by far my favorite treble booster, and one I almost always have on.
"you truly are a transistor tickler, what with the application of germanium ointment to sensitive fuzzy areas. :)" - playpunk

culturejam

I was really bummed when Dave texted me about this yesterday. Nick was something of a personal hero to me. I love how he built his business and the way he did almost everything.

The pedals Catalinbread produced were unique and original, yet entirely usable and great sounding. Nick was an eagle among an industry of chicken-hawks.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects