News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Timelapse details

Started by joesatch, March 04, 2016, 01:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joesatch

will the Timelapse support (4) MN3005's? Hopefully so to get close to a ehx tt1100. My BBD's await. Any eta on the project?

madbean

Sorry, no. There's only room for two BBDs on it. No definite ETA but I will be working on it this month after these 1590G boards get out.

joesatch

sounds good.  i'm gonna build one as soon as they're available.

RyanB

Hey! So it sounds like the timelapse will use the MN3005s? Is it designed specifically for those chips or will it take others? A friend and I are hoping to build the DMM clone soon but having a DMM or similar with tap tempo would be awesome. :)

archaos

OMG !

Please Brian, let us know further details about that new circuit. I assume this one will replace the ABDX ? What will be the maximum delay time ?

Thanks.
Mehr Licht !

joesatch

1100ms would be a game changer

Scruffie

Max 2 x BBDs = 600mS of clean delay (DM-2 style) tops, if you want 1 second you'll be looking at some very dark, dirty and murky delay.
Works at Lectric-FX

neandrewthal

What about using a Total Recall Expansion Board with Four MN3005 instead of 3008? Or will be just completely incompatible with this project?

Any heads up on what controls it will have and what box it will fit into?

AwesomeTyler

^^also extremely interested in the above question^^

Are the only dissuasions due to board real estate?

Ralfg

What's the voltage going to be on the Timelapse?  I'm curious because my effects loop of the amp I currently play blows every delay pedal I've tried away and something tap-able with high headroom would be awesome. 
Dr. Von Fuzzbrauer @ Rocket Surgeon Effects Pedals
https://www.smallspacesband.com/

stecykmi

Quote from: Scruffie on April 02, 2016, 11:09:11 PM
Max 2 x BBDs = 600mS of clean delay (DM-2 style) tops, if you want 1 second you'll be looking at some very dark, dirty and murky delay.

very true, not a delay expert but long delays on BBDs are not usualy worth it imo.

madbean

Quote from: Ralfg on July 23, 2016, 02:08:29 AM
What's the voltage going to be on the Timelapse?  I'm curious because my effects loop of the amp I currently play blows every delay pedal I've tried away and something tap-able with high headroom would be awesome.

It will be 9v-powered but I will be experimenting with up to 15v to see how it does.

daleykd

Any chance of the Timelapse having tap tempo?  (I just realized today that the TT-1100 was back in production b/c of XVive.  Sorry; I live under a rock.)

m-Kresol

Quote from: daleykd on August 15, 2016, 03:58:43 PM
Any chance of the Timelapse having tap tempo?  (I just realized today that the TT-1100 was back in production b/c of XVive.  Sorry; I live under a rock.)

ähhmmm, the description literally says "Tap-Tempo Analog Delay"  ;D
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

daleykd

Quote from: m-Kresol on August 15, 2016, 04:10:13 PM
ähhmmm, the description literally says "Tap-Tempo Analog Delay"  ;D

CURSES!  I'm getting all my delays confused.  This is the PCB I've been waiting on all year!!!