News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mr. Odant in Paris!!! I received your parcel from Musikding

Started by Manc, February 19, 2016, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manc

I hope that Mr. Bernard Odant of Paris (France) is one of us and will read this.

Hey Bernard, Musikding has made a right mess of your order and dispatched it to me, in Northampton (UK).
I feel for you, as a components' parcel on a Friday morning means one thing only: a happy weekend high on solder fumes...
Sorry pal, your univibe will have to wait (lamps, LDRs and 1uF caps are more than a clue).

I sent Musikding an email. Let's see what they say.
I am more than happy to send the package to you, however I can only do it on Monday... apologies!

Well, this was it.
Have a great weekend folks!

Muadzin

You. good sir, are a Saint amongst mortal men! Here's to hoping Mr. Odant gets his stuff.

Sadly Musikding seems to be dropping the ball a lot lately. They always try and make up for it, which is good and I applaud them for it, but I imagine it would be cheaper for them and less of a hassle for their customers if they got their shit in order.

m-Kresol

I agree. a) Great of you to actually return this to its dedicated owner. you don't see that often anymore.
b) I also found musikding lacking in some points, but they always make up for it somehow. It's a niche market after all. I'm desperately waiting for the 1P8T rotaries to stock to put in my order. I was told they were coming 2 weeks ago. still nothing, but more likely not their fault (chinese new year and such...)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials