News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pork Barrel

Started by bscur, February 18, 2016, 11:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bscur

Here is a Pork Barrel that I built. I waited a long time for these to restock, so it was even more of a treat when they became available. I had an old black label Boss CE2 that I loved. This sounds a lot like what I remember. Now I just need to find an Ibanez AD 80 pedal pcb  to replace my long lost pink beauty.

Drew Hallenbeck

That's awesome! I love what you did with the LED's on that one.
I want to build one is f these but have been holding off ordering the board because I already have sooooo many others waiting to be built.
Thanks for sharing this one, looks great!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

lincolnic

selfdestroyer

joesatch

mrclean77

Great job on the build and LEDs!!! The Pork Barrel is one of my absolute most favorite builds.

matmosphere

playpunk

Those LED's are perfect! The illuminati are impressed.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

jimilee

Killer, I bet that really lights up the pedal board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jebus

Awesome! The pulsing eye is really cool 8)

brucer

Nice build!  The pulsing rate LED is very weak on mine.  It's more bright>less bright than on>off.  Did you do anything different from the build doc instructions to get yours so defined?

bscur

Hi, thanks a lot for the positive comments. I didn't alter anything, just wired it right to the pcb. Maybe it is the LED type? I used the Hi-Bright 3mm type for the eye and 5mm for the blue corners. I've used others that were diffused and not as powerful on my first couple of pedals. I bought some boxes of assorted colors off ebay. It was fairly cheap and I don't feel bad if I fry one now and again (because I certainly earn that diode destroyer label).

nzCdog

I like it man, cool to see the gif action too... nice work 8)