News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Moodring Crazyness

Started by cbc526, January 19, 2016, 08:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbc526

First off, Thank you to madbean for creating an uberly cool pedal with the Moodring.  Ive been modifying it for a few months now with a lot of interesting effects, but there are a few that I have myself kind of stumped on.

1.  Is it possible to add in an effects loop to the moodring, so that you can further effect the Wet section of it without effecting the dry section.

2. I tried the feedback mod for the delay section, but it doesnt quite get what im thinking, I dont know much about the belton bricks or digital signal processing at all but I was hoping there was a way I could hear more delay repeats (at the time of the initial delay) in with the reverb.  the way it works on me now is that I set my pre delay for the verb and once the pre delay cycles, then its just super short reverb type delay.  am I doning something Wrong?

-thanks, Colin

Cloverleaf

1. I believe with a couple Op-Amp/MOSFET buffers you can achieve an FX loop. Just put a couple buffers on a vero daughterboard and connect those to some 1/4" jacks. SEND would best be tapped off the positive side of C19 and the RETURN connected to a blend pot to the positive side of C22. Not sure on the connections of the SEND/RETURN jacks, someone'd have to back me up on that (or correct me if I'm wrong).

2. I think to increase the short reverb type delay repeats, you'd have to install a larger value "SPACE" pot. I'd start with 25k and if that isn't sufficient move up to 50k.

Good luck!