News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero Point Mini Help

Started by StevieM17, May 13, 2015, 02:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevieM17

Hey guys,
I just built a zero point mini and first of all thank you brian for the board it sounds soo good, just what i was looking for, buuut somethings gone wrong and there is some unwanted noise with the repeats. Ive noticed some others have had this same problem so I wanted to try and solve this one because ive tried everything that I could think of.

IC Measurements

IC1                  IC2                  IC3
4                      5                      osc
4                      2.5                   4
4                      0                      osc
0                      0                      0
4                      3                      4
4                      2.5                   4
4                      .7                     osc
8                      .7                     8
                      ...2.5 for the rest

Ive tried like a billion PT2399's and bought a bunch from smallbear because I figured price=quality (was I right?) and i jumpered pins 3 and 4 of the pt2399 because brian mentioned that in another thread a while back. everything works great, just the noise. Ive never had any grounding problems with my test rig so I hope that's not the problem.

Pictures

If you need more info feel free to ask and I really appresciate any help!

jimilee

Audio probe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

StevieM17

Quote from: jimilee on May 13, 2015, 02:07:55 AM
Audio probe?

I haven't got around to making one yet but I will soon if I cant figure this one out

jimilee

I'd start by re flowing everything

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Luke51411

Is the noise prevalent at all delay time settings. It's normal to have some noise at longer delay settings.

StevieM17

Quote from: Luke51411 on May 13, 2015, 02:55:02 AM
Is the noise prevalent at all delay time settings. It's normal to have some noise at longer delay settings.

yes, it comes in after every repeat. when im not playing its fairly quiet