News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Twice the chainsaw massacre...

Started by cooder, April 09, 2015, 08:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Another case of let's put two circuits in one box and select between the classic grind and splatter:
the top circuit (top row of controls) is a classic Jordan Bosstone on a Rullywow board which Ben kindly chucked in with a larger order as a freebie; many thanks man! Here it is finally alive and kickin' and I like it!
A tad noisy, maybe I try a few other trannies too, but then again it's a circuit that's meant to fuzz and grind away, and I do like it's character for sure.
The lower circuit (lower three knobs and switch) is 1776 effects excellent Buzzsaw Roland Beebaa fuzz, another super classic item with character to boot!
So a lot of different fuzz characters on tap with this box...
A bit messy with the wiring inside as there's a lot going back and forth and all the pots are offboard wired, but hey, it works.
THcustom Ueberswitch relay just fits in to do the bypass honours.

BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

Man I love your finishes Stephan! That is downright stunning. Beautiful interior too. You have a lot going on in there with cliff jacks, power jack,and toggle all nestled up top against a row of pots. Which SPST stomp are you using?

luks999

very cool idea and great looking pedal  8) man your enclosures are unique :)
goin to finish my bossman soon too ;)

TGP39

Beautiful Cooder. I wouldn't be able to fit all that in a 1590BBT. SO much wiring in such a little space. Most impressive sir.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

midwayfair

This sounds like it could hurt someone  :o

billstein

bcalla

I love these swirly enclosures.  Beautiful work.

davent

Those red accents in the swirl really kick it over the top.
Always very nicely done!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

luks999

you may have answered this but do u have an tutorial on how you color them?

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

cooder

Cheers guys! :)
Quote from: Leevibe on April 09, 2015, 09:13:55 AM
Man I love your finishes Stephan! That is downright stunning. Beautiful interior too. You have a lot going on in there with cliff jacks, power jack,and toggle all nestled up top against a row of pots. Which SPST stomp are you using?
I use, dare I say, Tayda momentary soft touch footswitches... sorry about that... :D

Quote from: davent on April 09, 2015, 05:37:38 PM
Those red accents in the swirl really kick it over the top.
Always very nicely done!
dave
Cheers Dave, yeah there's the blood splatters that go with the sound...
Quote from: midwayfair on April 09, 2015, 01:00:42 PM
This sounds like it could hurt someone  :o
Exactly what my neighbours keep telling me! How the heck did you know?!?
Quote from: davent on April 09, 2015, 06:35:52 PM
Quote from: luks999 on April 09, 2015, 05:46:47 PM
you may have answered this but do u have an tutorial on how you color them?

Freshly swirled...
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=20462.0
That's the one. Cheers Dave. :)
BigNoise Amplification