News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean Stage Fright

Started by luks999, April 06, 2015, 06:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luks999

i just finished this great phaser with stock values :) lots of good tones.

this is my first time using envirotex and im more than happy. thats the pedal finish ive been lookin for, search is over :) should have tried it out long ago :)
easy to use and great results, preserves really well.
thankyou guys, you turned me to it :)

im using the rate LED also as bypass LED. i think 2 leds are too much

thight fit, but worked out well :)

TGP39

This is a killer build....the guts are so neat and the graphic is spot on. Done very well. I just can't really notice the enviro. I would have missed it if you didn't say something. Overall, I would be proud if this was one of my builds. Awesome!!

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

luks999

Quote from: TGP39 on April 06, 2015, 06:18:29 PM
This is a killer build....the guts are so neat and the graphic is spot on. Done very well. I just can't really notice the enviro. I would have missed it if you didn't say something. Overall, I would be proud if this was one of my builds. Awesome!!

Steve.

thanks steve :)
yeah i guess its probably the light, why the glossy enviro finish disappears on the fotos...maybe i can take some better pics :)

jimilee

Phaser!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

raulduke

Leevibe

Luke51411

Jabulani Jonny

Great looking build and I dig that font.  Which one is it? 
Jonathan

luks999

billstein

m-Kresol

Great job on the envirotex. If you can't see it, it means that you've done it right
Two questions though: Who is that on the cover? At first I though it was definitely Batman, bat he doesn't have the logo nor the point eyes... secondly: did you spill your colour assortment over your carpet? that thing looks crazy  ;D
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

slimtriggers

peAk

Sweet! Love the rug behind it too!

bcalla

cooder

Killa looks and tidy as! Sweet stuff!
BigNoise Amplification