Main Menu

Buffalo Bill (serial killer) Chorus & DEMO

Started by pryde, April 06, 2015, 04:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Quote from: billstein on April 06, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

Quote from: pryde on April 06, 2015, 11:36:17 PM
Quote from: billstein on April 06, 2015, 11:20:38 PM
Anybody have any idea where to find the BOM and etch for this board?

Haberdasher etched this board for me a while back so maybe check with him. If you want fabbed then go with stomptown's pennyroyal pcb  ;)

Thanks. Did you use the liquid frisket for masking?

No I actually used Frisket film and trimmed out the areas with an xacto knife. Tedious and painful  ;). The liquid is a much better idea I think but I have a lot of the film on hand for other guitar work so I used it.

peAk

Love the name, love the graphics, everything about it.

brejna

micromegas

Ahhh man. Etched faceplates never cease to amaze me. I need to get some of that black FR4 ASAP.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

billstein

Quote from: pryde on April 06, 2015, 11:57:25 PM

Haberdasher etched this board for me a while back so maybe check with him. If you want fabbed then go with stomptown's pennyroyal pcb  ;)

No I actually used Frisket film and trimmed out the areas with an xacto knife. Tedious and painful  ;). The liquid is a much better idea I think but I have a lot of the film on hand for other guitar work so I used it.

That's good to know. I would have thought the tin might seep under the frisket flim. I have an idea for a pedal where that would be much more accurate than the liquid frisket is.

pryde

Quote from: billstein on April 07, 2015, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: pryde on April 06, 2015, 11:57:25 PM

That's good to know. I would have thought the tin might seep under the frisket flim. I have an idea for a pedal where that would be much more accurate than the liquid frisket is.

No the film held strong with no seepage at all. The only hassle is the fine trimming and not trying to cut it to deep and scratch the plate beneath.