News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Doppleganger 2.1d build

Started by Betty Wont, March 22, 2015, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Wont

This was an awesome project. Thanks to everyone who brought this beautiful pcb into being.  I omitted the pedal control jacks, spectral bypass mode, and dry out and I made the mode switches into toggles. It sounds fantastic and went together easy.

m-Kresol

You really nailed it. I didn't see myself using the expression jacks either, but just put them there for the challenge :)
Now you only need some labels; massive amount of knobs on this one
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Betty Wont

Quote from: m-Kresol on March 22, 2015, 07:29:28 PM
You really nailed it. I didn't see myself using the expression jacks either, but just put them there for the challenge :)
Now you only need some labels; massive amount of knobs on this one
Thanks, I'll just sharpie on the labels after I play with it a bit. There was definitely room to fit all the features in, but this one is for me and not intended to be a recreation of the original's layout. Function at its most basic.

cooder

Phasey noiceness! Well done, tidy! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

bcalla

Great job on a fun pedal!  I like your wiring technique, especially the way you hard wire some connections.

GrindCustoms

Quote from: bcalla on March 22, 2015, 09:04:48 PM
Great job on a fun pedal!  I like your wiring technique, especially the way you hard wire some connections.

+1 on the bus wire use, looks great!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

alanp

Always appreciate use of buss wire :)

She's a little beaut :D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

LaceSensor

good job

first yellow PCB in the wild that I have seen...

Betty Wont

thanks guys. I've been having a knobs and switches party with this thing. I had to re-read the manual a few times to figure it all out. Colour ONLY affects the LF, etc.... It really likes fuzz.

Luke51411