Used666

Wooly Mammoth

ICBM > Green Ringer

SHO > Meathead

1590A SHO using a new layout

Sonic Titan

;D

madbean

Very impressive! This is top notch work. Your wiring is impeccable.

gtr2

I love the clean simplicity!   :o

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

mjcyates

Very nice, love them all! How do you like the sonic titan? I have been considering building one of those.

jimmybjj

very nice builds. How is your 3pdt wired? More specifically what is the resistor for, i can't tell for sure but it doesn't look like they are for LED's
Pcbs no longer available

bigmufffuzzwizz

Nice man! Everything looks so clean and tidy. Your off to such a great start!

Quote from: mjcyates on June 11, 2011, 11:45:54 AM
Very nice, love them all! How do you like the sonic titan? I have been considering building one of those.

This is something I've been wanting to build for awhile now too! They are supposed to have massive tone.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

cjkbug

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

Used666

Quote from: jimmybjj on June 11, 2011, 02:26:00 PM
very nice builds. How is your 3pdt wired? More specifically what is the resistor for, i can't tell for sure but it doesn't look like they are for LED's

I use the zero ohm resistor as a jumper.

The Sonic Titan is an awesome circuit that I recommend everyone check out. The tone knob has a bit of a boost as you turn it up and its quite bright but all in all the circuit is excellent.

Thanks everyone

nzCdog

Wow man so tidy!  Like 'em  8)

petesz

Awesome well done. Love the simplicity and super neat wiring. Wooly Mammoth looks great. I also need to try out the sonic titan..

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: Used666 on June 11, 2011, 04:31:12 PM
The Sonic Titan is an awesome circuit that I recommend everyone check out. The tone knob has a bit of a boost as you turn it up and its quite bright but all in all the circuit is excellent.

Did you make your own layout for the Sonic Titan or was it one you found?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals