News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

This should be common sense but...

Started by Luke51411, March 07, 2015, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Since I didn't learn from others experiences, maybe someone will learn from mine. DON'T BUY 3PDTs directly from china on ebay... EVER!!! haha even if they are only $1.60 a piece. I did go into it thinking meh... if they suck I haven't spent that much on them. I've installed in the last few weeks and one failed already adn the other is noisy when switching. I figured I would go file a complaint with ebay not thinking I'd get anything out of it but... the transaction disappeared from my history... the seller is probably now selling under a different name. So anyway I'm sure someone else will come along and do the same thing even though it is common knowledge that its a bad idea but if I prevent 1 person from pulling the trigger... the small hit I'm taking won't be in vain.

Muadzin

Golden rule of thumb should always be: if its too good to be true, it usually always is!

On a sidenote, things as common knowledge and common sense are not as common as we like to think. And not because most people are stupid, it really is a case of what sense to one person doesn't make sense to another. And vice versa.