News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nullpunkt Delay

Started by diablochris6, March 02, 2015, 04:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablochris6

Haven't really built/posted in a while, but I have lurked and checked out the great work that keeps on popping up here!
Here is the Nullpunkt Delay. It is a Madbean ZPSDX that I got in a PIF from Muddyfox. Thanks a ton! It sounds great.
The only mod I added was a pot to control how quickly the slam switch causes the feedback wackiness. It works quite well in Shimmer mode.
The original idea was to do a reverse etch with the lettering, but the transfer wasn't consistent, so I went over the text with Sharpie and applied a light coating of clear coat. Knobs will come later.

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

TGP39

This is brilliant Chris. I would love to try that mod with my build as well. Maybe you can share it in the mods forum?  I miss seeing your builds.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

luks999

beautiful pedal :) building a big delay right now too (the multiplex)

are you out of knobs or are they just missing in the pic? :)

diablochris6

Thanks for the kind words Steve. The mod I did is pretty easy. I wired the slam switch pad that connects to lug 3 of the Feedback knob to lug 3 of my Slam Control knob (I used a 10k linear pot that I had lying around). Wire lug 2 of the Slam Control to the momentary switch, and the other lug of the momentary goes to the other solder pad on the PCB. It doesn't have a tremendous effect on the Tape and Analog modes, but works extremely well with the Shimmer setting.

Luks, the Multiplex is a great pedal. I have the Jr. version, and I love it. Recently, I buy knobs after a build when I get around to it. Sometimes it takes me a while to think about what I want/can fit on the box.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Luke51411

Nice Delay, Love it! I'm wanting to build some massive delays lately. I built the Multiplex and Jr and they are both sweet! Working on a ZPDD right now.