News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dont you love it when....

Started by chromesphere, February 23, 2015, 10:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chromesphere

Your searching for an answer to a pedal problem and you end up reading a thread you started asking the same question?

I think this is why I would be for a Google neuron-implant...I have the memory of a fish...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

culturejam

Quote from: chromesphere on February 23, 2015, 10:25:01 PM
Your searching for an answer to a pedal problem and you end up reading a thread you started asking the same question?

Totally done that. Like, half a dozen times.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GermanCdn

I've gotten into the habit of rereading previous posts when I'm thinking of a new post, strictly to avoid this exact situation.  And I still end up repeating myself.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

bcalla

As long as you didn't start the prior thread yesterday...

chromesphere

Quote from: bcalla on February 24, 2015, 12:11:07 AM
As long as you didn't start the prior thread yesterday...

Looking forward to getting old.  That way I can blame things like this on my age.
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

blearyeyes

Anyone remember coming up with a system to grab stuff you don't want to forget?

bcalla

Getting old is a sensitive subject for me.  I'm retiring at the end of March.  Apparently I already am old.

TGP39

Quote from: bcalla on February 24, 2015, 12:17:23 AM
Getting old is a sensitive subject for me.  I'm retiring at the end of March.  Apparently I already am old.

Yea, but your recent builds convey a young man spreading his wings!  Your builds keep getting better and better.  Embrace life with more free time to build.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.