News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

lil lius

Started by cjkbug, June 07, 2011, 05:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjkbug

here's a lavache from a board I etched in a 1590a enclosure. painted with pastel green enamel. I didn't pay close enough attention when wiring it up and connected the 9v to the output. the volume pot caught on fire when I tested it...DOH... I replaced the pot and it all worked out in the end

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

sprayfe

1590b? Looks GREAT!
I leave mine on most of the time, love it!

night-B

This is a tight fit!  :o

gtr2

Very cool!  Is that a stamp or a decal?

BTW if something's not burning then it isn't DIY right...?   ;D

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

Wow, nice work.  You've been busy!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

k.rock!

Sweet!! Nice job man! I like the finish! Where did you get the Les Lius graphic? Did you just lift it in Photoshop from a Les Lius pic?

Also, I would suggest putting a small piece of electrical tape on the lower left corner where you have the 2pdt switch. Switched tend to rotate a little bit over time and if those lugs start touching your enclosure, you'll ground it and have some problems later :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

cjkbug

there a lock washer on it and it's cranked on there real good. I doubt it's moving. as for the graphic, it's a stamp from the craft store and acrylic paint. the stamp for the tchula came as well, in a pack of four stamps.

JakeFuzz

Quote from: k.rock! on June 07, 2011, 03:19:23 PM
Sweet!! Nice job man! I like the finish! Where did you get the Les Lius graphic? Did you just lift it in Photoshop from a Les Lius pic?

The artist is Dawn Hauser. Here is a good shot I photoshop'd from the catalog if anyone want to decal it on.

jkokura

Quote from: cjkbug on June 07, 2011, 03:25:27 PMas for the graphic, it's a stamp from the craft store and acrylic paint. the stamp for the tchula came as well, in a pack of four stamps.
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

Internal fire!!! haha never heard of that in a pedal.  ;D
Keep em coming. They all look great.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

crash

How does it sound?

cjkbug

really nice touch responsive dirt. I've been getting my jollies from the low gain end of the spectrum. just finish a hunny bunny and I like that one a lot, it's super dynamic. the colorsound overdriver sounds great in the lower end of the gain control too.