News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Delay Help

Started by J. Ignacio, February 11, 2015, 04:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Ignacio

Guys! I built this delay pedal. Basicaly it's a rebote delay with some values changed.

I made some modification to make it more useful but i still have problems with repetition volume. So, can you help me with this?

J. Ignacio

Does anyone can help me?

jkokura

Hey there,

I'm not sure what else you've done at this point, but I'd be checking the values of your parts, especially the reistors, in the delay path, and in the dry signal path. It's possible you have a high value in the delay path, or a low value in the dry path. Not sure, but it's the first thing I'd check.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Scruffie

Well to start your input gain is below unity, which wont help, increase the 33k in the feedback loop of IC1B to 47k.

You can drop the 11k resistor value off the repeats pot too.
Works at Lectric-FX

J. Ignacio

Quote from: Scruffie on February 19, 2015, 09:37:20 PM
Well to start your input gain is below unity, which wont help, increase the 33k in the feedback loop of IC1B to 47k.

You can drop the 11k resistor value off the repeats pot too.

Yes, i increased resistor (33k to 47k) and like in the first photo i increased 47k to 150k, put it back to 47k?

Scruffie

Yes that should go back to 47k, by changing it you're not just increasing the output but changing the de-emphasis cut offs.

If you want more output level reduce the two 33k resistors feeding in to pin 2 further.
Works at Lectric-FX

J. Ignacio

Well resistor 150k goes back to 47k and I change 33k from pin 2 of IC to 24k. Then i upgrade 33k from IC out to 47k.

(sorry for me english) :-[