News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A pleasent person told me to do something they like.

Started by icecycle66, February 07, 2015, 03:45:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecycle66

I'm at school right now and a few of my classmates are workout junkies.  However, they aren't too pushy about "EVERYONE MUST WORKOUT".

They try to be the helpful type, still annoying.
Anyway, one of them said, "You need to get into a rhythm that feels natural to you."

That sounded exceptionally stupid.  You know what feels natural, not doing a damn thing. 

That's the problem with people trying to say you should do something they do.  You aren't them.  If everybody did the same thing you liked then we'd all eat fries with mayonnaise; and that would result in very much murder.  If I told these guys to sit in a poorly ventilated room and poke little metal things with hot other metal things they'd think I was insane.

What is natural to you doesn't have to be natural to me just because we each have the same basic arrangement of proteins and acids.

Meh, whatever. screw it.  I'm bored. Anybody out there around Fort Leavenworth?
Sorry for eating up message board space.

chromesphere

Couldnt agree more!  Shows like the biggest loser etc just perpetuate that sort of ridiculous thinking.  The people on that show, the ones with weight problems are told they should never eat junkfood again or they will return to obesity.  I eat junk food, maybe, once a week and im not obese...?  Oh wait, maybe its got something to do with the quantity?  Cause when i go to McDonalds, i order a small big mac meal, where as person with weight problems eats one of everything on the menu 5 times a week.

Its all about balance people.  That goes for ever aspect of life.  You know when somethings out of the balance, because things start to suck.
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube