News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Leviathan (Firebomb)

Started by JakeFuzz, June 03, 2011, 06:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeFuzz

Built for a buddy. Firebomb. Knobs were too big to use the on board pot spacing. Sounds insane, really crazy gated distortion when the master volume is down and both are cranked. The owner wanted this theme so I designed a little play off of the coke logo in Photoshop.

Also a sneak peak at the Bansai Drive (the Lavache), just waiting for a footswitch.

Haberdasher

Nice work as always!  What is the green color called?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

k.rock!

niice!! They both look awesome! Love those huge knobs, and the whole Coke theme...very cool!

Quote from: Haberdasher on June 03, 2011, 07:32:12 PM
Nice work as always!  What is the green color called?

That color kinda looks to me like the "Psycho Green" from PPP? I recently built a pedal with that finish and looks awesome...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

Haberdasher

Thanks, I guess it's been a while since I looked through the color choices at ppp.  I've been trying to paint my own lately.  It's really kind of a pain in the balls though so I'll most likely be hitting them up pretty soon.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

JakeFuzz

Yep it is the psycho lime green. Love the translucent finishes from PPP. I would love to paint my own but the PPP powder coat is insanely thick and durable I think I would have to use like 3 cans of poly just to get that thickness. I was actually not expecting the knobs to be that huge, they do look great though, almost comically big for that enclosure.   

bigmufffuzzwizz

Nice job! How does the Lavache sound?
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

JakeFuzz

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 04, 2011, 04:23:11 AM
Nice job! How does the Lavache sound?

I haven't been able to test it out. Probably wont be able to try it for the next week or so. I bought a bunch of footswitches from the last BYOC group buy and didn't realize that I had run out! I have finals this week anyways, I can't wait to hear it with 1n60's and this new tranny. Ill film some videos next weekend of this and a few others (including the Mayo!)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Yes I'd love to hear your Mayo muff!  ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals