News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mini crybaby and a lot more

Started by jimilee, February 02, 2015, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Hey guys, settled in to my new place finally, got a desk chair over the weekend so I'll be burning the midnight solder very soon. In the meantime check  this out, it's crazy, but it's still 99.99, go figure.
http://gizmodo.com/the-new-mini-versions-of-these-classic-guitar-pedals-ar-1683255226?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtr2

They have been checking out the DIY forums ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Betty Wont

I want that mini wah enclosure if it's metal. i'm thinking diy mini veriphase and envelope filter expression.

Droogie

Dammit! I went from total wah indifference to absolute GAS. Can't wait for these to come out!
Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

cooder

And will the Harbinger II fit into it...?:o
BigNoise Amplification

Betty Wont

Quote from: cooder on February 02, 2015, 06:34:43 PM
I'm imagining a backpack for the actual circuits and cables to the guitar and mini pedal. Like the Supersoaker 300!

pickdropper

If you made everything other than the lamp and photocells SMT, then very possibly.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

cooder

Quote from: pickdropper on February 02, 2015, 07:00:56 PM

If you made everything other than the lamp and photocells SMT, then very possibly.
Now there's a challenge for you, Dave...  ;)
BigNoise Amplification

brand0nized

I hope it's a matter of time before someone clones the enclosure like the big ones

jimilee

Quote from: brand0nized on February 02, 2015, 07:07:21 PM
I hope it's a matter of time before someone clones the enclosure like the big ones
This!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.