News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9mm Right-Angle Pots at Mouser?

Started by pryde, January 26, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Are these available at mouser at all? Alpha or Bouns doesn't matter really. just need 9mm right angle for ThomasH tube driver project. I am finding standard but not right angle ones.

I don't want to do a separate order with SB for 4 pots. Thanks for any help.

Stomptown

I think you may be able to find a limited selection if Bourne or Alps 9mm right angle but I can't remember which off hand. 

pryde

Quote from: Stomptown on January 26, 2015, 03:02:05 PM
I think you may be able to find a limited selection if Bourne or Alps 9mm right angle but I can't remember which off hand.

It appears there are some knurl and d-shaft "snap in" pots that are right angle but nothing with a threaded collar and nut. I think this is necessary on the project to securely mount the pcb.

pickdropper

As far as I can tell, they don't have the vertical ones with the mounting frame, but they do have the ones that mount at a 90 degree angle to the hole.

That said, they are significantly more expensive at Mouser if you only get a few.  There is a significant enough savings at Small Bear that it can easily negate the extra shipping if you buy a few.  At least it does with the number I buy.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pryde

Quote from: pickdropper on January 26, 2015, 04:02:21 PM
As far as I can tell, they don't have the vertical ones with the mounting frame, but they do have the ones that mount at a 90 degree angle to the hole.

That said, they are significantly more expensive at Mouser if you only get a few.  There is a significant enough savings at Small Bear that it can easily negate the extra shipping if you buy a few.  At least it does with the number I buy.

Thanks Dave. I really wouldn't be ordering in any bulk quantity but it looks like I have to go with smallbear regardless.