News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

My Little Monster (Grapevine Build)

Started by FuzzMonkey, June 01, 2011, 06:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzMonkey

Greetings All,

I'd thought I share with you my Grapevine build or as I call it, Little Monster (Little in size but with a Monster sound). I decided to make it look like a miniature amp head, since its a foundation pedal (as the team at Catalinbread says) for my sounds I basically stays on all the time and works well with other pedals.

Any feedback, comments and questions are welcome. Thanks Brian for the layout! Sounds great!

Enjoy!

The Front

The Back

The Guts

night-B

The Marshall look is a great idea you mastered!

TheCobbenator

I love it! And yeah, mine stays on almost all the time. Where'd you get the LED holder?

petesz

That is so awesome!!  :o
Such an awesome idea and it looks pro!

slimtriggers

Wow!  That's great!  Looks just like a little Marshall 8)

jimmybjj

WOW. This thing is awesome, so cool. Really good job on the decals (it is decals right?) In my opinion one of the coolest builds I've seen.
Pcbs no longer available

gtr2

Very creative!  Nice work.

How are you utilizing this setup.  It seems as though it would be a little challenging putting it on a board.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

Whoa dude! Amazing! I'm actually building a Boneyard for a friend and we're gonna be doing a Marshall Plexi head theme for it as well!

I'm very curious, what did you use for decals on this? (If you don't mind me asking of course)

Looks incredible! And I bet it sounds phenomenal too ;)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

cjkbug

I got blisters on my fingers!!!

jcuempire

nzCdog

bigmufffuzzwizz

That's impressive. I've never seen a pedal like that before. Bravo
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

lincolnic

sgmezei

What a wicked idea. I love it man. GREAT build.

FuzzMonkey

Thanks for the kind words.  :-[

Quote from: TheCobbenator on June 01, 2011, 07:08:53 AM
I love it! And yeah, mine stays on almost all the time. Where'd you get the LED holder?

Thanks. Got the LED from here: http://www.banzaimusic.com/Lens/

Quote from: jimmybjj on June 01, 2011, 10:59:09 AM
WOW. This thing is awesome, so cool. Really good job on the decals (it is decals right?) In my opinion one of the coolest builds I've seen.

Yes, they are decals. I used a white background decal on this one.

Quote from: gtr2 on June 01, 2011, 11:59:00 AM
Very creative!  Nice work.

How are you utilizing this setup.  It seems as though it would be a little challenging putting it on a board.

Josh

It actually sits on my desk or on top of the amp at the end of the signal chain before going into the amp. All the other pedals are on the floor as per usual.
Quote from: k.rock! on June 01, 2011, 03:09:35 PM
Whoa dude! Amazing! I'm actually building a Boneyard for a friend and we're gonna be doing a Marshall Plexi head theme for it as well!

I'm very curious, what did you use for decals on this? (If you don't mind me asking of course)

Looks incredible! And I bet it sounds phenomenal too ;)

-Kaleb

These are the decals I used: http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?productcode=159

I got them off eBay rather than the site in the link.