News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Any fabbed PCB for sans amp bass driver?

Started by the3secondrule, January 11, 2015, 09:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3secondrule

Hey Brejna,

Any news on this one? I'd be happy to help verify if you are short on time / cash...

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

brejna

Quote from: the3secondrule on February 17, 2015, 06:50:11 PM
Hey Brejna,

Any news on this one? I'd be happy to help verify if you are short on time / cash...

Update: Boards are ordered 4 weeks ago and I hope they will show up soon...

destro

Same here. Would like to use for recording onto the ol' PC.

badgerific

I'd love to buy one of your sans amp boards if you have any spare too, I've been dying to give one a go.

brejna

Soon as they come and are verified I'll offer them ;)

flanagan0718

brejna

Hi guys, I got proto boards today and they are verified. Few pots are backward, but that is easy fix. I have already updated pcb with the changes for the future. If you interested for these shoot me PM, protos are 11$/pcs + shipping.

Cheers

brejna

I just ordered another small batch of these.. Pots are fixed in this version.

the3secondrule

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

BrutalFX

jimilee

I'm gonna be that guy, can you tell me more about this circuit? I've been looking online, I found the tech 21 version and the original version, this has some features of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

brejna

Thanks guys, soon as they arrive I'll PM you...

brejna

Quote from: jimilee on April 23, 2015, 09:58:58 PM
I'm gonna be that guy, can you tell me more about this circuit? I've been looking online, I found the tech 21 version and the original version, this has some features of both.

It is based on the tech 21 bass driver di, but there few version of it. Things that are different are: there are no switches for xlr and line outputs and also there is no parallel output which is directly connected to input of pedal.
Hope I did clarify it a bit  :-\

jimilee

Yep, thank you.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Donleo

Hi Brane! I bought a pcb from you of this effect, yet I'm having a hard time trouble shooting it. Is there a build report online, with voltage measurements?

-donleo