News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbaby & Laserwolf

Started by dan.schumaker, January 05, 2015, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan.schumaker

Here are my Laserwolf and Dirtbaby builds.  Both are awesome pedals.  I love the sound of the Dirtbaby, and the Laserwolf is just so much fun to play through.  Great job Brian on both!

Hogharry

Two great builds. I especially like the EVH theme, you nailed the spirit of the great one.
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

bcalla

Great work, nice graphics on both.  +1 on the EVH theme.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Rockhorst

Graphics are one thing...How does that Laserwolf sound? Like eh...Running with the Devil?

dan.schumaker

Quote from: Rockhorst on January 05, 2015, 06:30:54 PM
Graphics are one thing...How does that Laserwolf sound? Like eh...Running with the Devil?

Exactly like Running with the Devil.  Actually, everytime I turn the Laserwolf on, thats what comes out of the amp  ;)

dropanchor812

Great looking builds!  I don't know if someone else has spoken to this, but tonally, how is the dirtbaby different than a regular dirtbag/memory man?  I'd expect it to be a little more "lo-fi", but is it more of just a different flavor rather than better/worse?  Does that make any sense at all?

selfdestroyer

pickdropper

Both look great.  You've really been cranking them out lately.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

LaceSensor

Quote from: dropanchor812 on January 05, 2015, 07:20:58 PM
Great looking builds!  I don't know if someone else has spoken to this, but tonally, how is the dirtbaby different than a regular dirtbag/memory man?  I'd expect it to be a little more "lo-fi", but is it more of just a different flavor rather than better/worse?  Does that make any sense at all?

I made a video. go check it out. http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=19143.msg185577#new

SmoothAction

Im always a sucker for great artwork man! Lookin' sweet. Can't wait to get my hands on a Laserwolf, dear lord that pcb is right up my alley.

Nice one bud, inside and out  8)

aballen

that looks amazing, I can't wait to build one of these.