News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Demo Section

Started by bigmufffuzzwizz, May 28, 2011, 03:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

I like what Myramyd said,
"I think with this new change in direction my advice would be do do some good demos of the unique/new projects. You could even ask us builders to do them. I think that will be invaluable for helping sell them. Right now we can easily pull up a demo of a pedal that is a clone on YouTube but, when you see a new project it's harder to really "want/need" to buy it unless you have a good handle on what it is and does."

There's a couple of demos out there which all sound great but they are scattered and not always easy to find especially for a newcomer taking a quick glance. I think if we could create a new section and start contributing demos it would be a great addition to the forum. It's always nice to hear other players applications.
I understand this means more work for Brian but it's just an idea and suggestion.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

petesz

Would be very happy to contribute to this section for sure.
As I keep building madbean pedals Ill try to do soundclips for them :)

Ok I'm gonna put them here: http://www.users.on.net/~w2620/Madbean%20Soundclips/

k.rock!

Great idea Magic! This would be very awesome and I would love to contribute as well. :)

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jtn191

+1

I'd suggest hosts like soundcloud, filefreak, or youtube

madbean

This is a good idea. I will create a demo section for the forum.

Myramyd

Yeah, I would just have a Section like we do for Build Reports and let people create threads with their demos same way it is there with our builds.

J

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: Myramyd on May 28, 2011, 04:10:53 PM
Yeah, I would just have a Section like we do for Build Reports and let people create threads with their demos same way it is there with our builds.

J

Yea thats exactly what I'm thinking but even possibly making sub categories for the different projects if we get lots of submissions. Like on the BYOC forum when you go into the technical help and its seperated into the different categories of projects.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Myramyd

That would be cool if there are enough to do that. Less to sort through. Forum search always works well too though.

I am going to try my hand at some demos when I get the time.

J

jball85

Any estimate on when this demo section will make its debut?

sprayfe