Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Merry xmas fellow Beaners!

Started by chromesphere, December 24, 2014, 09:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcalla

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

chromesphere

Quote from: culturejam on December 24, 2014, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: chromesphere on December 24, 2014, 09:50:32 AM
For me, its a bunch of beer brewing stuff.

You're going to love it. Brewing is a fantastic hobby.  :D
Its the present that keeps on giving!  :) Its not really a present as such, im a little old for that aren't I? Just something I bought a few weeks back because it looked like a lot of fun and give me something interesting to do on my time off.

Had some time yesterday to get a brew on.  There is a yeast cake forming this morning, I took that photo yesterday.

Anyway, this is the only forum I post this sort of thing on because I feel we are more then just hobbists with a common interest, but in a small way, internet buddies.

Wishing you all the best!
Paul

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

micromegas

Merry christmas to you all! And hour an a half past noon here in Spain!

Here we don't get presents till January the 6th (Three Wise Men Day... catholic country you know...) but I've bought a couple of books about brewing and downloaded some more. A new shop opened in my city that sells everything you'll need to get started, and one of my favourite beers released a kit this month, so there's going to be a lot of beer this new year. :)

Maybe Brian should open a new area about beer...

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Jabulani Jonny

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas err'body!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan

snz728

Merry Christmas and happy brew year.

timbo_93631

Extra merry Christmas from me!  I ate so many cookies today.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

mah62

Cheers Paul,
   and to Brian and all the wonderful contributors on the forum. What a fucking mad year! Seasons greetings to all; to christians, jews, muslims, pagans, atheists and even to UKIPers! I've had a great idea: why don't we all be really nice to each other today and........... this is the really clever bit: we keep doing this every day after, ad infinitum! It could work.
Good luck with the brewing, Paul, gonna get myself a couple of demijohns in the new year too!
peace :-)

sonarchotic

Merry Xmas and may the fat Siberian shaman be good to you! ;D

SmoothAction

Merry Xmas y'all!

BTW, sweet beer rig chrome  8)

Bufferz

Merry Christmas from Wisconsin (no snow this year)
affiliations: TFX

stevie1556

35 mins left of Xmas so it's not too late to say this, but Merry Xmas people. Thanks for all the inspiration, ideas, and being in a place where I can forget daily life for a bit.

Oh, and keep the awesome build reports coming! :)

mmlee

Merry Christmas all, I hope you are full to the brim.  Very glad to have found this place this year.  Thanks.
>Marcus