News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ghost Effects PCB build

Started by glops, December 12, 2014, 06:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glops

Ghost effects Fuzzrite Nu Fuzz hybrid PCB. Great old school style board and sounds great.

micromegas

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Bret608

Is that the Lunar Incantation? Ian is the best. Still glad I have his Buzzaround.

glops

Gotta fix images when I get to office. Tried to host images from Dropbox but did something wrong. Any suggestions for easy hosting sites?

Yep it's the lunar incarnation.

davent

I'm still ok with photobucket for photo hosting but seems to be a lot of hate for it cropping up, slow & cumbersome?
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Bret608

Sure do! Looks awesome.

I've been using Photobucket even since Imageshack stopped being free...

cooder

Looks great! Great etch, bonus points for double sided and cool looking insides! 8)
Very noice!
BigNoise Amplification

Mat

Wow, the etch seems very deep. I like the sturdy impression the etch and  the somehow rough surface aspect give to this pedal.
It looks very cool. The bottom plate is glorious, it's kinda nice to have this underneath, ubercool and stealthy at the same time.

The old school inside is cool looking too.

Leevibe

Fantastic etch. It looks like flagstone. Impeccable wiring.

selfdestroyer

That etch looks so deep. Great job.

Cody

midwayfair

micromegas

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

lincolnic

That bottom plate is so good, it's a shame to hide it underneath everything else!

...everything else, which also looks so good.