News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

SUN GOD (rullywow king tut - pharao)

Started by Kinki fuzz, November 17, 2014, 10:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinki fuzz

Is there a name for this disease? I mean, when you can't stop building and loving every Big Muff variant that crosses your path?

This one's built around Rullywow's King Tut pcb, smooth build and I'm very happy how it turned out, love the color and the final look.

When I made a fast test of the build prior to boxing, I wasn't impressed, honestly, "I can still sell it or trade it or something", I thought. But then yesterday, when I made the final test, plugged to an amp... I could not stop riffing!! I think part of the secret is the huge output, that pushes the amp and makes it sing... The clipping and input options are good to tweak the perfect tone for each riff, and well, I have riff for a couple new songs now. Another keeper.

I took the pics with the phone, so sorry if they are a little low quality...

maine_man

Leevibe

Bret608

This does look really good! What kind of transistors did you use?

Hogharry

Quote from: Kinki fuzz on November 17, 2014, 10:27:16 AM
Is there a name for this disease? I mean, when you can't stop building and loving every Big Muff variant that crosses your path

There's must be a joke in there but I just can't work it out...

That's a really tidy build.
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

pickdropper

Hooray for the Sun God, he is quite the fun god, the only true one God.  Ra, Ra Ra!

Or however that silly cheer goes.

Nice build.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

Looks fantastic. Its hard to stop building BMP variants. It definitely is a disease.

I got a case of the Big Muffitis and the only cure is to build more Big Muffs.

Cody

cooder

Excellent all around, the sun shines inside out...! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

Kinki fuzz

Thanks for your words!! I'm playing some riffs right now!