Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Trick...or treat!

Started by flanagan0718, October 31, 2014, 02:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Bret608

She is adorable! We always had a blast dressing our daughters up for Halloween when they were babies.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

seedlings

flanagan0718

Thanks guys! I had to work today and my wife sent me this to brighten my day. It certainly helped!

wgc

OMG I love halloween.  Kids make it even more fun.  She is precious, as is the outfit.

I was up late making a costume from Spirited Away (that probably no one will even know, at least in my neighborhood) for my 7 yo.   But she loves it; hope no one spoils it for her with some stupid remark.

Anyway, even more fun as they grow!
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

flanagan0718

Quote from: wgc on October 31, 2014, 06:56:16 PM
OMG I love halloween.  Kids make it even more fun.  She is precious, as is the outfit.

I was up late making a costume from Spirited Away (that probably no one will even know, at least in my neighborhood) for my 7 yo.   But she loves it; hope no one spoils it for her with some stupid remark.

Anyway, even more fun as they grow!

I love Spirited Away! His other movies great too: Nausicaa, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, and Princess Mononoke. Some of my favorite animated movies.

wgc

Me too, absolutely gorgeous stuff.  Still working through the catalog since my girls like to watch them numerous times before they're interested in watching others.
e.e. cummings

alanp

I suspect I'm probably the only person (living in a city) that had no one knock on his door at all last night -- chiefly because no one was out and about at all. It doesn't start to get twilight-ish until 8pm here. Maybe kids feel stupid about going trick or treating in broad daylight at 6pm, I don't know.

Adorable kid :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

PhiloB

What a pretty little girl.  You're a blessed man:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flanagan0718

Thanks again guys hope everyone had a happy halloween

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

culturejam

Here's mine from yesterday.

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

wgc

e.e. cummings

eldanko

Totes adorbz. Both of 'em!
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense