News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Drowning Reverb

Started by selfdestroyer, October 13, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bret608

Looks completely awesome! I want to give this circuit a closer listen.

You do get those knobs from Mammoth, right, Cody? I've gotten them from there in the past but did not know about the plastic set screws. If that is for real I will likely avoid them too.

pickdropper

Wow, this one is great, too.  The artwork is fantastic.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

Thanks everyone

Quote from: m-Kresol on October 13, 2014, 07:00:17 AM
awesome. You must have a really big arsenal of rattle cans in your garage :)

Not as much as I want for sure. lol

Quote from: Guitarmageddon on October 13, 2014, 08:55:13 AM
On a professional level, probably should pm you here as I try to keep my posts positive, but those are the Mammoth knobs right?...the ones with the plastic screw inserts?  The ones that "strip like a teen school dropout in vegas" as somoe memorably said? I got them from Mammoth once, used them extensively, they were my faves- and they had brass inserts, then bought a bunch, like a heap, but this time they were plastic, can only be set once without striping...was so disappointed. If anyone has a source for them I'd love to hear about it.

I really appreciate your advice and I take criticism any way It comes since that's the way I learn. That is the situation I was in. I bought some a year ago and they were brass inserted but I got 15-20 of them a few months ago and they are all plastic inserted. I am not happy with them for sure but they will do for now. I would defiantly not use these for a customer build (if I did much of that lol)

Quote from: Bret608 on October 13, 2014, 02:25:02 PM
Looks completely awesome! I want to give this circuit a closer listen.
You do get those knobs from Mammoth, right, Cody? I've gotten them from there in the past but did not know about the plastic set screws. If that is for real I will likely avoid them too.

Definitely a unique reverb and deserves a place in your effect arsenal for sure. I agree about the knobs for sure.

Cody

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

ggarms

Your reverse etching is what made me attempt in the first place. Another stellar example.

hairshirt

I'm always amazed by (and jealous of) your builds - especially the etches.  Brilliant!

I can't wait until my move is over and I can have a workbench again.    :-\

nick

sp3k

Looks really good! One question, when the ring is one max is there any dry signal?

stevie1556

That is awesome! The etch is awesome. I now have a massive desire to build one!

AntKnee

Love this etch. Great job, sir!
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

brejna