News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Arbiter (Superjudge)

Started by G.G., October 06, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Hi Folks,
This is Juansolo & Cleggy's Superjudge circuit on one of Ben Rullywow's slick fabbed boards. A really aggressive version of the crunchy Marshall sound, the guys did a great job tweeking this one out. Sounds best loud, as you might expect. The paint is a dark grey hammertone over copper metallic. It didn't quite come out like the test paint sample I made but still looks pretty OK, and the build also includes my signature melted wire. :-/ Still, big thanks to all involved for a great little project!

juansolo

Nice! Love to see these out in the wild.  8)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

bcalla

Beautiful finish, neat work all around.

wgc

sweet!  I love that box...

Just finished mine up, need to box it.
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Leevibe

That finish looks awesome!! What a cool idea. Love your wiring. A little insulation melted in gives a more honest toan.

jubal81

That's just gorgeous. Love everything about this, including that trippy font!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

lincolnic

Really dig the paint job! Reminds me of the cover of Is This It...the US version, anyway.

micromegas

Any pedal with Mignola's art of it deserves my attention. Plus the paintwork on it is really neat. Great build!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

m-Kresol

How could the enclosure come out better? It is awesome as is. Nice job
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Bret608

I like the paint too. You managed to get that Basic Audio vibe!

catfud

Really nice paint job, and neat build! I'm looking forward to building the Superjudge too.

rullywowr

That is stellar man!  Love the artwork and your tidy wiring. Superjudge is a beast for sure.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

chuckbuick

Sweet!  That finish is killer.

selfdestroyer

Artwork and the finish just make this thing pop.. Love it.

I need to get mine done also. I actually played with some friends last weekend with this circuit on my test rig. haha

Cody

diablochris6

Slick work! Gotta love Mignola!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here