Honorary Bean?

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, September 29, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1556

Can I be SMD Ninja Baked Bean? Lol

GrindCustoms

Can i get *Can of Spam* title?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

flanagan0718

WOW...just, wow. I read the first post yesterday, got home and passed out around 9:30 (after only 10 hours of sleep from thurdays night to saturday night) meaning to check this before I went to bed. I got to work to day and read the entire thread, comedic GOLD every one...GOLD. I must add to the madness!
MadBeans: Latin for: Crazy Brian, meaning comes up with the MOST AWESOME layouts and boards around.
Honorary Bean: Greek for: Brian has found this person to be crazy enoung to devote as much time as he did/does to projects and repeatedly throws lima beans at them in celebration. Sub text: also must eat the hear of a unicorn in front of him while he laughs hysterically as he builds a "cardtable".
Or: he just likes the way you smell!!

Govmnt_Lacky

Hey... I was just wondering what it meant  ???

I thought it was tied to post count but, it appears that some people have it with less post count than others. So... then I thought it might be tied to contributions but, I have seen people on here who have contributed a lot and do not have the title when compared to others that have not contributed much.  :-\

I guess it is more of a:

8)  8)  ;D

pickdropper

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on September 30, 2014, 01:51:59 PM
Hey... I was just wondering what it meant  ???

I thought it was tied to post count but, it appears that some people have it with less post count than others. So... then I thought it might be tied to contributions but, I have seen people on here who have contributed a lot and do not have the title when compared to others that have not contributed much.  :-\

I guess it is more of a:

8)  8)  ;D

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Leevibe

Govmnt_Lacky

Justus

Ha, I see the "DIY Master Builder" title and I immediately think of my friend from high school who swore he was going to open a fishing tackle shop and call it "Master Baiters".

pickdropper

Quote from: Justus on September 30, 2014, 06:19:38 PM
Ha, I see the "DIY Master Builder" title and I immediately think of my friend from high school who swore he was going to open a fishing tackle shop and call it "Master Baiters".

Hopefully, his practice doesn't involve a soldering iron.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

flanagan0718

Quote from: pickdropper on September 30, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

Quote from: Justus on September 30, 2014, 06:19:38 PM

Hopefully, his practice doesn't involve a soldering iron.

or wire cutters!

midwayfair

Quote from: pickdropper on September 30, 2014, 03:04:44 PM

I already like Brian. He doesn't have to give my profile a silly tag to make me his friend.

gtr2

I've met Brian, he is just as nice in person  ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Govmnt_Lacky

There has been a great disturbance in the Force. LOL

juansolo

Like ninjas we will slip into the shadows, and into legend...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk