News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

this stuff is magic - total off topic

Started by madbean, September 23, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Seriously. It will stop a runny nose dead in less than 10 minutes. It's making me a bit tingly up in here.

Haberdasher

i don't think you're supposed to snort it, brian.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

GermanCdn

Pretty sure snorting it would cause seizures.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

I gotta get some of that as I've been down for days now.  I thought I was going to skip this round as I was the only healthy one in a house full of plague bearers.  It felt like being the lone human left at the end of a zombie movie.  No humans left now.....
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Haberdasher

Quote from: GermanCdn on September 23, 2014, 04:08:36 PM
Pretty sure snorting it would cause seizures.
hmmn, it was meant to be a joke about the tingly up in here part.
i hope no one really thought i was suggesting snortage?

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

GermanCdn

I got the joke part, I too was going to make a comment about snorting it.  Having snorted Altoids on a dare, I can only imagine that Alka Seltzer would be that much worse. :o
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Haberdasher

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

raulduke

Ah Alka Seltzer, the magical hangover cure!

They either make or break you. They can bring you back from the brink, but they can also push you over the edge  ;)

Re. snorting stupid things.

Me and my mates used to snort vodka occasionally when we were in our teens. It is an incredibly stupid thing to do, but it does the job (ie. getting very drunk for very little money). I wouldn't recommend it unless you like getting your stomach pumped in A+E.

mmlee

I work in a school, needless to say I'm in the same boat.

Got the girlfriend to pick up some of this on the way home.

If only I could get what you have in the UK.
>Marcus

culturejam

I'm a TheraFlu junkie. Best stuff ever when you're not quite sick enough to call out of work, but sick enough not to be able to concentrate on the actual work you need to do.

And I accidentally found out that a TheraFlu closely followed by a pair of DayQuil liquigels will make you FLY for hours.  ;D Woo-wee!!!

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

mremic01

Quote from: madbean on September 23, 2014, 03:52:23 PM
Seriously. It will stop a runny nose dead in less than 10 minutes. It's making me a bit tingly up in here.

How do you tell which end of the tablet is the cathode? I'm going to solder a pair of them into a klone and do a shootout for TGP. If they're magic, as you say, they should be less congested in the upper mids than 1n34as.

pickdropper

Quote from: culturejam on September 23, 2014, 07:45:39 PM
I'm a TheraFlu junkie. Best stuff ever when you're not quite sick enough to call out of work, but sick enough not to be able to concentrate on the actual work you need to do.

And I accidentally found out that a TheraFlu closely followed by a pair of DayQuil liquigels will make you FLY for hours.  ;D Woo-wee!!!

Chasing the Dragon, Walgreen's style.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

Quote from: pickdropper on September 23, 2014, 08:39:14 PM
Chasing the Dragon, Walgreen's style.

Hell yeah. If you want to watch a movie and *really* focus on it, take a healthy dose of dextromethorphan about 45 minutes before starting the film. I watched Donnie Darko that way and it was EPIC.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

atreidesheir

I like the caplet version with 12 day tablets and 12 night tablets. 
Mucinex is the bomb if the cold goes to your chest.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

rullywowr

Snorting purple pixy sticks burns the nostrils. 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!