News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fell off the NGD wagon, hard.....

Started by GermanCdn, September 19, 2014, 05:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

Yeah, er, I went back today for day 2......

The new brood in its entirety

Left to right

New Fender FSR Fender Cabronita Tele
New EVH Wolfgang Special quilt top (with TSA Flight Case and Case Candy)
Used Gibson 2012 Silver Metal Flake Les Paul Studio (with OHSC) - getting a pickup and electronics change, I don't like the 489/490 combo
Used Fender JD Telecaster - getting a pickup and electronics change as well
Marshall JVM Head
Traynor 112 Sealed/Open back cabinet (you can remove the back panel easily with three thumbscrews) with a Celestion G12H inside
EBMM Stingray Bass with case

Entire lot came in just shy of $3k USD.  Pretty wicked deals. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

culturejam

Awesome!

I might be interested the LP pickups. My Studio has some rather dreadful GFS Duncan clones in there, and I hate them.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

culturejam

Damn you, Curtis!

Your NGD weakness for great deals is infectious. NGD post to follow in a few days.  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GermanCdn

I willfully accept my role as an enabler in your addiction CJ.

As far as the pickups go, I've got a new Toneshapers harness on the way, so pickups will probably be out in a couple of weeks.  If you're interested in uncovered ones, I've also probably got a set coming out of an SG in the not too distant future.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

slacker775

I really don't need to hear about this kind of stuff!  If I got word of one of my local joints doing something like, I'm sure I would let it get out of hand way too easily.  I'd actually probably have to start thinking about flipping stuff.

GermanCdn

Over the two days of the sale, they beat their previous best two day sales figure by $80,000+.  Needless to say, they are doing it again next year.

slacker775

So I might have to book a trip to western Canada next fall??....

muddyfox

Quote from: GermanCdn on September 22, 2014, 02:52:00 PM
Over the two days of the sale, they beat their previous best two day sales figure by $80,000+.  Needless to say, they are doing it again next year.

luckily, your house will be done by then and you can really pull all the stops.. :)

m-Kresol

Quote from: GermanCdn on September 22, 2014, 02:52:00 PM

Wow, that's a lot! I might have to fly over. I spent a semester at UofC, so I know my way around a little...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

playpunk

Is your new house going to have bunk bed sleeping arrangements for all of your forum friends? :)
"my legend grows" - playpunk

GermanCdn

Quote from: playpunk on September 22, 2014, 05:25:14 PM
Is your new house going to have bunk bed sleeping arrangements for all of your forum friends? :)

Yup.

pickdropper

Quote from: playpunk on September 22, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

Most likely it will be converted to guitar case storage.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper