Main Menu

Fell off the NGD wagon, hard.....

Started by GermanCdn, September 19, 2014, 05:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremster

culturejam

Bah. If you have the disposable income for it, buy 10 a month.  ;D

Goddamn the pusher-man!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GermanCdn

Quote from: culturejam on September 19, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Goddamn the pusher-man!

Yeah, that's happened before, but four in one day is a new high/low.

In in defence of disposable income, the total for all four guitars was under $1800 US.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GermanCdn

Quote from: playpunk on September 19, 2014, 07:08:12 PM
I want that jd tele when you are thru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, you are so going to hate me for this but....

The one I bought is exactly the same as the one Jerry gave me, same colour, same year.  It's getting a pickup swap (either the BKP set I have that's collecting dust, or a SD Donahue/Lil 59 combo).
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

playpunk

I like that combo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

GermanCdn

Needless to say, there will be a pile of guitars and pedals going up on ebay on Sunday.

culturejam

Quote from: GermanCdn on September 19, 2014, 08:26:15 PM
Needless to say, there will be a pile of guitars and pedals going up on ebay on Sunday.

Why? Running out of room?  :D

GermanCdn

Quote from: culturejam on September 19, 2014, 08:32:16 PM
Quote from: GermanCdn on September 19, 2014, 08:26:15 PM

Why? Running out of room?  :D

Yup.  PRS/G&L tower full, EBMM corner is now stacked to the ceiling, acoustic row is maxed out, some guitars now finding their way into the workout room, new house won't be ready until after Christmas.  Current plan is to build a 42" X 96" 5 shelf guitar rack in the new place, and on last calculation that's now too small.

culturejam

First-world problems. Gotta love 'em.  ;D

GermanCdn

pickdropper

Quote from: GermanCdn on September 19, 2014, 07:36:19 PM
Quote from: culturejam on September 19, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Goddamn the pusher-man!

Yeah, that's happened before, but four in one day is a new high/low.

In in defence of disposable income, the total for all four guitars was under $1800 US.

That's pretty spectacular pricing, actually.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

selfdestroyer

Curtis, dont lose your too much of your collection. I always use you as an example when I come home with more gear to my wife.

stay crazy

Cody

jubal81

Sounds like you got some incredible deals!
No need to feel guilty. If you can afford it, go for it! I know I would if I could. Can't wait to see some pics.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Vallhagen

Man, i want a yellow Gibson Explorer. You don't happen to have one layin around somewhere, and for sale?

Cheers
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

m-Kresol

I'd have loved to just stand by and watch this. or better: participate! I'm quite jealous now. such things never happen around here.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials