News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Digitech Drop

Started by madbean, September 18, 2014, 01:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrykoko

Looks like they are getting their mileage out of the whammy bits.
Was watching the demos for the Drop and this came up.

I like it around 4:16  & really like it when he kicks the boost in at 5:50  and again at 7:00
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

madbean

When I gigged as a bass player in Dallas, the Whammy was a mainstay on my board. Actually, it was my guitar player's but he let me use it even after I dropped it on a concrete floor  :-[

Anyway, the Whammy detune on bass sounds amazing. I used it a lot. It was the original one, too - not the re-issue. Don't know if there is much difference.

Scruffie

If what I spy is correct, your wish for a dry blend may have been answered by EHX.

On their home page on the 360 looper promo shot, there's an obscured pedal above the east river drive which I am fairly sure is called the Pitch Fork from looking at it, can definitely see it has a rotary control with labels all round the knob, and I think I see a toggle and a small black knob which may well be de-tune and blend.
Works at Lectric-FX

drolo

Scruffie

Yup saw that a bit earlier, god damn it EHX, my gear fund change jar is only 1/5th of the way to the B9! Why do you hate my bank!
Works at Lectric-FX

Haberdasher

wow....i really like that pitch fork
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

Dang. The PitchFork has some good features. Damn you Digitech!

GermanCdn

Wow.  Pitchfork sounds really good.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

pickdropper

That sounds great.

I'm probably getting a B9 in trade, but I think it's a bit more of a novelty.  I think I'd use the Pitchfork more.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

Quote from: pickdropper on October 07, 2014, 10:55:27 PM
That sounds great.

I'm probably getting a B9 in trade, but I think it's a bit more of a novelty.  I think I'd use the Pitchfork more.

GrindCustoms

When the B9 was first introduced i was all over it... but have'nt got one yet.. but that Pitchfork i think would be much more useable for what i used that type of effect for, initial purchase price is probly cheaper too... WIN!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

selfdestroyer

Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 08, 2014, 04:36:48 AM
When the B9 was first introduced i was all over it... but have'nt got one yet.. but that Pitchfork i think would be much more useable for what i used that type of effect for, initial purchase price is probly cheaper too... WIN!

My exact situation. I am leaning towards a Pitch Fork also. Now I just need to wait for Sweetwater to get them stocked.

Cody

GrindCustoms

Quote from: selfdestroyer on October 08, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

My exact situation. I am leaning towards a Pitch Fork also. Now I just need to wait for Sweetwater to get them stocked.

Cody

Send me an email or PM when you see it stocked... i'd maybe ask you a little service if you're down (or up or dual) for it.  :D

Rej

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

selfdestroyer

Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 08, 2014, 06:09:18 AM
Quote from: selfdestroyer on October 08, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

Cody

Send me an email or PM when you see it stocked... i'd maybe ask you a little service if you're down (or up or dual) for it.  :D

Rej

Will do Rej.

Cody

GrindCustoms