News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Y'all Wanna Go For a Ride??

Started by TreeSlayer, September 12, 2014, 12:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

this ain't pedal related at all. this is a time trial run in my drag car...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClSZjpRSNig
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

murdog47

TreeSlayer

Quote from: murdog47 on September 12, 2014, 12:32:33 AM
F'ing awesome man! Love it!
actually, it's kinda relevant. you can check out the build at my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/ldturpin

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

selfdestroyer

Thats awesome. Looks like so much fun...and expensive.

Cody

Matt

That was very cool!  Just out of curiosity what does it run in the 1/4?
Matt

ddog

Wow that must be quite the rush. Forgive my ignorance, but did you build it yourself?

haveyouseenhim

Hmmm. That looks like it's worth an 8 hour drive to experience a rush like that.     ;)
I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms

TreeSlayer

Thanks, Jimi! Not to bad on the wallet, selfdestroyer. Been doing this for nearly 30 years. She runs high 5.90's in the 1/8 mile. Calculates to low 9's in the 1/4,Matt. Yes, dogg, built her myself. Come on over, haveyouseenhim! I'll strap you into 'er!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maple Larynx

It is pedal related... The skinny pedal on the right gets her down the track.  Its a different type of stomp. ..more of a 'romp on it'.

peterc

Awesome stuff. Goes by really quickly though, had to watch it a few times for the experience.
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

Leevibe

Thanks for sharing that! Keep 'em coming. Now I know why you call yourself treeslayer. I always figured you were a logger! Haha

PhiloB

I've seen it in person, impressive even when it's not running!!! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk