News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

9 years boys!!!!

Started by jimilee, September 11, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: stevie1556 on September 12, 2014, 12:27:30 AM
Well done Jimi! I bet you feel so much better for it! I used to drink a fair bit due to making my own wine and cider, but I'm more or less tee total now and feel so much healthier.
Nope, not really BUT I remember everything now. The blackouts were a bitch.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

jimilee

You guys have been so supportive, I really appreciate you. I really means a lot to me.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Congrats Jimi.  Given the stress you're under it's a nice testament to inner strength.  That and soldering those bloody little smt components is enough to drive anybody... ;D

You're certainly an inspiration around these parts.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jkokura

Way to go Jim! Great to hear.

I'm not sure if this is something people on here need, but if you feel you have an addiction problem, please get help. I've never met a person in recovery who has regretted starting that hard road.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on September 23, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

I'm not sure if this is something people on here need, but if you feel you have an addiction problem, please get help. I've never met a person in recovery who has regretted starting that hard road.

Jacob
true story

thesameage

Quote from: jimilee on September 23, 2014, 06:57:39 PM

Quote from: jkokura on September 23, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

Jacob
true story

Agreed. Every friend of mine who has sobered up is much better off and most wish that they'd started earlier.

ggarms

What an awesome community this is! The amount of of support and class I see displayed on this forum on a daily basis is incredible, especially considering the medium. I mean, the comments thread on any given CNN story is ww3 compared to our little eden. No point here, just glad to be a part of it.

muddyfox

atreidesheir

Thank goodness you did that and still do it.  Glad you are here.  You are strong and matter.
Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

blearyeyes

You're good man Jimi.
Sorry to hear your lady took off...Not worth messing up your life over...
You will find a better woman.
Dan.