News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Multiwah (weener II etched)

Started by brejna, September 08, 2014, 03:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brejna

Hi, here is wah I've finish few days ago and I am really satisfied with it. I decide to do all possible mods that cross my mind. It has 2 inductor (Eleca Halo & Vox v847a) so in pos 1 is Eleca, in pos 2 Vox and pos 3 both in series which gives massive fat wah,also  selectable caps with 4n7,10n and 22n to choose from. Instead of fixed Q resistor I've put 100k pot. I've also added toggle, so you can choose beetwen 39k and 68k in R2. There is also a switch that flips in and out of wah so you can get those David Gilmour whale sounds. For on/off function I am using takamisawa relay (for wah and boost).For the boost I've put external pot. All resistors are carbon comp, caps are nichicon and panasonics and transistors are 2sc828. Pot knobs are just for first hand, painting was combination of black and red, it seems it ended brown :D (that is not what I wanted)
Here are few photos

TGP39

Quote from: brejna on September 08, 2014, 03:20:09 PM
Hi, here is wah I've finish few days ago and I am really satisfied with it. I decide to do all possible mods that cross my mind. It has 2 inductor (Eleca Halo & Vox v847a) so in pos 1 is Eleca, in pos 2 Vox and pos 3 both in series which gives massive fat wah,also  selectable caps with 4n7,10n and 22n to choose from. Instead of fixed Q resistor I've put 100k pot. I've also added toggle, so you can choose beetwen 39k and 68k in R2. There is also a switch that flips in and out of wah so you can get those David Gilmour whale sounds. For on/off function I am using takamisawa relay (for wah and boost).For the boost I've put external pot.

Holy Mary!!! Does it cook you dinner as well?  Super impressive.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

brejna

Quote from: TGP39 on September 08, 2014, 04:10:37 PM

Holy Mary!!! Does it cook you dinner as well?  Super impressive.
Hahahaha! Yeah almost it does.. Thanks

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.