News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dual Drive and Comp

Started by Guitarmageddon, September 03, 2014, 10:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarmageddon

Rotten comp.

Built for Ken "Jamo" Jameson, my local butcher. When you love BBQ, like I do, you need to cultivate a good relationship with your butcher.  :)

Dual Drive
A Zen/BB Preamp.

Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

micromegas

Those are really amazing etches man!!  Love the western style fonts, I'm using something similar for a build I'm doing as it matches the artwork perfectly (I'll post it as soon as I finish it).
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Leevibe

Wow. Those etches look deep and perfect. Very nice aesthetic on both pedals and your wiring is beautiful.

alanp

That Dual Drive's finish is bloody sexy.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

lars

Etching perfection. Those are some great-looking builds!

selfdestroyer

Great looking builds Cod. I too was wondering where you been as I miss seeing your builds. You always have great taste in artwork and font choice and this is no exception.

Side note, how does that BB Preamp (Glitterrattii) sound? I keep meaning to build one but never seem to remember when I'm looking for a build. 

Cody

Guitarmageddon

Thanks Gents.
Been taking a little time off to deal with some family issues, and had a month long internet outage, so I've been a bit quiet. Back on track again now, nice to be back.  :)

Quote from: selfdestroyer on September 04, 2014, 08:54:38 AMSide note, how does that BB Preamp (Glitterrattii) sound?
It's a pretty aggressive drive, tonestack is powerful and works nicely. It's more of a "distortion" to my ears, almost DS1 turf- and I mean that in the nice way.   ;D
Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com