News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Who designed the sea flea?

Started by jimilee, September 02, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blearyeyes

I had to cut between two traces that were shorted on one of beans production boards.
Somehow the 18v trace was touching the 9v input pad.
Took a lot of patience which is in short supply these days.

jimilee

Been did a production dress urchin? Does said modification apply here?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

blearyeyes

No I was just sayin bad boards happen.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Do you think bad electros would cause this?

alanp

Just noticed a missing trace -- connect the south end of C22 (the non ground end) to the R12 pad directly below it. I feel so stupid. Don't know if this is your problem -- check continuity between those 2 pads first before you join 'em.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

muddyfox

ok now i need to go check out my seaflea about this because two days ago it was working just fine.

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on October 08, 2014, 03:06:06 AM
Just noticed a missing trace -- connect the south end of C22 (the non ground end) to the R12 pad directly below it. I feel so stupid. Don't know if this is your problem -- check continuity between those 2 pads first before you join 'em.
got continuity there, no worries. Where can I start the audio probe to see if it's even doing what it's supposed to before it goes to the delay pot?

muddyfox

Quote from: muddyfox on October 08, 2014, 06:44:08 AM
ok now i need to go check out my seaflea about this because two days ago it was working just fine.

Ok, I have another unpopulated seaflea and c22 and r12 are connected, as are ones on my populated board.