News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Snarkdoodle 2012 edition build

Started by selfdestroyer, August 28, 2014, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

I built this for my aunt in San Diego. She played a Red Llama and loved the sound of it and I have been itching to make her something for some time. I totally forgot that I had the IC on hand and turned this build around in 48 hours. Going to ship it off tomorrow so I thought I would grab a few shots of it. I kept the Llama theme for my clone. I etched the PCB and I did a reverse etch for the artwork on the enclosure.

Outside:

Inside:

mojo greenie cap for the rare tonez (Its all I had in that value) lol

Cody

muddyfox

I don't think I want to know how that label come about...  ::)

Great etch, as usual (as is the carpet)!

Leevibe

slimtriggers

That's awesome!!!  All her wildest dreams have come true :)

playpunk

Haha awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

lincolnic

This made me laugh way harder than most build reports. Love it.

pickdropper

You are on a roll.  That's great.

Does everybody in your family play guitar?  That must be fun for family reunions.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

wgc

That's awesome. I totally would vote for Pedro
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

chuckbuick

Numchuck skills...Bowhunting skills...Computer hacking skills...Pedal building skills...Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.  Well done!

lars

timbo_93631

Cody = Killing it.  Good job, no, great job.  Your builds are so consistent and fantastic now.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

selfdestroyer

Thanks everyone, it was a fun build and Its always fun to surprise family with a gift.

Quote from: pickdropper on August 28, 2014, 07:01:02 PM
You are on a roll.  That's great.

Does everybody in your family play guitar?  That must be fun for family reunions.

I come from a very musical family but I missed the train.. I mean, I can noodle on the guitar and drums but I am a master of none. My aunt is in a funk band in San Diego and my uncle plays bass in also. They are having a blast playing small gigs.

My dad used to be in a country rock band when I was growing up and now he just does recording at home for fun and is my official pedal quality control rep.
Here is my dads soundcloud account, most of what he does is on a ditto looper and he records with his phone. Really fun stuff.
https://soundcloud.com/stevedeschenes

Cody

Govmnt_Lacky

Did that come with the 32-piece set from Uncle Rico?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Sweet build!

Kinki fuzz