News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BLMS free sample 3PDT boards

Started by slimtriggers, August 08, 2014, 01:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimtriggers

jimilee

Me too, otherwise they're 1.99......each?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slacker775

I have a bunch of different 3PDT boards now and way to often I forget to even use them when I'm boxing up my effects.  Granted, I'm often way too lazy to box them up so it doesn't happen anywhere near as often as populating a PCB.

jimilee

I like the mini ones on the osh park thread. 1776 are great especially for multis
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

slimtriggers

Yeah, I usually use the 1776 ones, too.  I just had some stuff in my BLMS cart, and thought I'd grab a freebie. 

slacker775

I snagged some of the osh minis as well as the caddy switch recently posted.   You never really can have too many of these guys. With the pile of PCBs I have waiting to get populated and/or boxed, they'll find a home someday.  It would be interesting to hear if the blms ones have any particular standout features.

jimilee

They do have the power and ground in both sides, other than that, nothing stands out.