News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Neucleon Super Fuzz help please

Started by murdog47, August 01, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pietro_moog

ok. btw, my pcb now is empty and it looks like the files you sent me. i understand that the bottom plane is ground and the top plane is power. everything seems good to me.. i don't understand.

murdog47

I pulled all of the components between C5 and Q6. Checked them all and they are all functional. Just for the hell of it I replaced them all. Still same issue. Not sure where to go at this point.

Rockhorst

I'm out of suggestions too. Give me a few days to build and verify one of the boards I have in stock and if it passes I'll send you and Pietro a new board. If I run into problems I'll order fresh ones from OSH Park.

murdog47

Quote from: Rockhorst on August 05, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
I'm out of suggestions too. Give me a few days to build and verify one of the boards I have in stock and if it passes I'll send you and Pietro a new board. If I run into problems I'll order fresh ones from OSH Park.

That's mighty kind of you. Let me know how it goes :)

Rockhorst

Update: I just populated and verified a board. No problems found, fired up straight away. Murdog and Pietro: check your PM. I can either send you a new pcb or the populated board if you want the short cut :)

pietro_moog

the new pcb arrived today. i built it and it worked at the first fire. very cool. i don't like the tone stack, but that has nothing to do with the pcb.  i would like to say i'm sorry for my behavior to rockhorst, you are a good guy.
thanks to everyone guys

Rockhorst

It's all cool. I'd be curious to see a picture of the box, so maybe post that in the build report section?

@murdog: how's yours coming along?