News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wolfshirt PCB issues?

Started by fuzzmax, July 31, 2014, 03:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzmax

Hello all.  I've built two wolfshirts with the madbean's pcb but both did not worked.  I've checked everything; components values, redo the solder on every pads and lugs, different trannies, etc...  is there any known issues with the newest version of the pcb? I did build a couple of wolfshirts in the past using the older version and never had a problem.  thanx

catfud

I built one a few weeks ago using the current madbean pcb and it works well. I don't know of any wolfshirt issues.

fuzzmax

Honestly, i don't think they are any issues with the pcb but i am having a hard time finding the issue.  i was just asking in case someone had experiment some difficulties like i do.

catfud

Quote from: fuzzmax on July 31, 2014, 10:43:33 PM
Honestly, i don't think they are any issues with the pcb but i am having a hard time finding the issue.
Have you got something like a working test rig to help you debug the builds? If not, the pinned Testing Rig thread at the top of the Tech Help forum might be helpful. Otherwise, following the 'Rules for getting tech help' (also pinned) to include more detail (pics, etc) might get more of a response :-)