News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

What are you G.A.S.-ing for at the moment?

Started by jubal81, July 30, 2014, 05:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

culturejam

Doesn't even fully exist yet, but I want this small scale pick-and-place machine:
http://delta.firepick.org/

If that thing gets off the ground, it's going to open up a whole world of short-run prototyping the likes of which the DIY world has never seen.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

peAk

pryde

Got to build me a Trainwreck.

All my DIY amps are gone/sold and it just doesn't feel right around here  :-\

irmcdermott

I'm GAS-ing for a BigSky and a DMC-6D controller... that would complete the "trio" for me, and the controller would be a nice addition.

juansolo

Orange OR15 and Korg SDD-3000 pedal. Both of which are incoming ;)

INCOMING!

Sorry, got it in my head now, gotta play it...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GermanCdn

Quote from: Justus on July 31, 2014, 12:48:04 AM
PRS Tremonti USA.  But I've been GASing for that for about 12 years now...

Big Tremonti fan and big PRS fan, but the Tremonti pickups just don't do it for me.  Actually, I've re-pickup'ed all my PRS singlecuts save for the one with PRS #7s in it.  Really need to get one with 57/08s in it.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

flanagan0718

THIS:

They released these while I was working at Daddy's Junkie Music. I think it's the white binding (it's actually white not that horrible cream color) that does it for me. That and the fact that they didn't put their awful gold hardware all over it.

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

LaceSensor

really want a Danocaster

going to US in february.... hnnnggg

micromegas

Smitty Guitars Model T in wild rosewood with a couple of Lollartrons
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

the3secondrule

Orange Tiny Terror, (was thinking about a Dark Terror but the TT would be more versatile), a Dano baritone, and the matchless Hotbox clone I hope to build soon with a mate :)
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

gordo

Quote from: pryde on July 31, 2014, 03:26:34 AM
Got to build me a Trainwreck.

OK, I'm revising my list.  I'd like to build a Trainwreck too, and I'd also like to find a Framus Jan Akkerman
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

sonarchotic

I've wanted one of these for a while but I can't pay full price considering most of them need tons of work put into them even at full price. Every time one comes up around me for sale at a reasonable price and is honest about what it needs I jump but it's already gone. I just missed one a couple days ago so this is fresh in my mind. Some day!

jubal81

Quote from: culturejam on July 31, 2014, 03:06:54 AM
Doesn't even fully exist yet, but I want this small scale pick-and-place machine:
http://delta.firepick.org/

If that thing gets off the ground, it's going to open up a whole world of short-run prototyping the likes of which the DIY world has never seen.

Yeah. Whoa. I watched the video and that looks really sharp.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Morgan

Can't get this BilT Volare outta my head...

Moderator at BYOC, still sometimes futz around with Leila Vintage Electronics.

Old Blog...