News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Slow Loris Noob second build

Started by GazMX5, July 28, 2014, 10:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GazMX5

First time posting, but I've learned a lot on here. Lesson learned today was cut way more wire than you think you need. Not happy with the way my wiring looks but everything turned out great. Fired right up. RAWK. Mammoth blem 125B.

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

televisiondown

Looks sharp! I have a slow loris in a black 125B with white stamps. Hehe. I think I like the look of yours better. Nice 2nd build!
"Be more constructive with your feedback, please" ~Jemaine Clement

selfdestroyer

Super clean build. Love the stamps you used and the color scheme. Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing more builds from you.

Cody

Govmnt_Lacky

Better the wire be 5 inches too LONG than 5mm too SHORT!  8)

Nice build.  ;)

flanagan0718

This looks real nice! It might be a mistake, or not, but the shadowed "S" is loris looks real cool. Neat wiring too!

GazMX5

Thank you for the comments! It took some guts posting my guts compared to the guts I see on here.  :) Just something to shoot for.

The shadow S was a mistake but it does look cool.

Leevibe

Looking great man! Keep 'em coming.

jubal81

Really nice work - and about an order of magnitude better than my 2nd build. Looking forward to seeing some more.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

GrindCustoms

Very nice! My second built was nothing close to what you just did here. 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

TGP39

Great work. Keep the new builds coming. Your wiring is better than mine. :)
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.