News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Vero (re) bote 2.5 (non-madbean) NOW WITH VIDEO!!!

Started by flanagan0718, July 21, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hey guy's
Here is my vero build of the Rebote 2.5. I used sabrotone's layout. Lots of fun to build and pretty easy to do so. I also used one of Cody's (selfdestroyer's) 3pdt wiring boards. The finish was inspired by Rej (grindcustoms). Not quite his calliber but I'll get there. Hope you guys like it. I'll post a video demo soon!

flanagan0718

This wasn't working for me (kept breaking wires, stupid solid core) so I rehoused it and decided to try and clean up my wiring skills. Here are some pics.

It's still a little messy but I'm working on it. Thanks for reading guys!
-Mike-

Leevibe

That's looking really clean now Mike. Is it working well now?

flanagan0718

Quote from: Leevibe on August 05, 2014, 01:38:20 PM
That's looking really clean now Mike. Is it working well now?

It works...it was like 1:30 am when I finished it. The wife would have cut me in half if I put it through a proper test. I'll get a video up soon. Thanks for the compliment. :)

Hangingmonkey

Nice, dig the paint job on the rehouse. What does the switch do?

m-Kresol

that was a rather drastic improvement with the rehousing. It was great before (maybe the jacks a little too close to the board for my liking, but still good), but now this is really neat wiring! Well done.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

flanagan0718

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on August 05, 2014, 07:58:39 PM
Nice, dig the paint job on the rehouse. What does the switch do?

The switch lengthens the delay time. There are some artifacts left in the signal but I like it. I think it add a "tape-ish" sound.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have been trying to improve some building skills and this one requires a bit of patience. I'll try and get a video up soon.

wgc

Love the new paint!  (The old wasn't bad either.). Would love to hear more about it

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

flanagan0718

Quote from: wgc on August 06, 2014, 03:05:21 AM
Love the new paint!  (The old wasn't bad either.). Would love to hear more about it
I can't take credit for the paint, it's one of the enclosure I got as a pre-drilled blem from Pedal Parts Plus. As for the board, I used Sabrotne's layout. It was an easy and super fun board to build. I have a link to my blog below, swing by.

ggarms

Yea, That paint job makes it. Good looker' right thur.

flanagan0718

VIDEO!!!

Bufferz

affiliations: TFX

flanagan0718

Hmm that's weird. I'll see if I can figure it out.

EDIT: it seems as though it plays on my laptop but not on tapatalk. I'm not sure what the issue is.
ANOTHER EDIT: that might work now. some one want to try it out?

marmora

catfud

Audio works fine on my phone (nexus 4) via tapatalk and youtube app