News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

3PDT boards

Started by HailToTheBlues, July 15, 2014, 03:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailToTheBlues

I guys,
I was thinking of trying to etch a few 3pdt boards, so i was wondering if anyone had a layout for etching 3pdt boards?

Best regards

flanagan0718

HailToTheBlues

Thanks for the reply! Can Cody boards be used with a normal 3pdt, instead of a 3pdt with pcb leads? are the holes for the 3pdt too small for that?

flanagan0718

They are meant for the regular solder lug. I use them with the solder lug and they work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chromesphere

Not an etching option but definitely a shameless self promotion. My 3pdt pcb's will work with both solder lug and pcb pin
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

flanagan0718

Quote from: chromesphere on July 16, 2014, 12:19:58 AM
Not an etching option but definitely a shameless self promotion. My 3pdt pcb's will work with both solder lug and pcb pin
His boards are awesome! I've used them a few times and wouldn't hesitate ordering them again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selfdestroyer

Quote from: HailToTheBlues on July 15, 2014, 10:06:35 PM
Thanks for the reply! Can Cody boards be used with a normal 3pdt, instead of a 3pdt with pcb leads? are the holes for the 3pdt too small for that?

I made that design so it will accept both PCB mount (What I use) or soldier lug 3PDT switches. Just drill the hole accordingly. Hope they work out for you.

Cody

HailToTheBlues

okay then, thanks cody, and everyone. When i finish ecthing the boards, i'll update this post, just because :D