News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Naughty Fish, Bloviator, Cupcake

Started by Marshall Arts, July 12, 2014, 08:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall Arts

Recent builds for my new Pedalboard:

Funky Buddha (Naughty Fish), Sonic Stomp (Bloviator, still need to get smaller buttons) and Orange Squeezer (Cupcake). They all sound awesome, although I only found one (really nice) setting on the Funky Buddha... The pedal with the Ant on it is a Fatpants with an Egodriver (OCD Clone). It sits on top of a Multicore-Box (Usually, one multicore is going to the amp for In/Send/Return and two stereo footswitch cables - nice and clean). The multicore box has an input and output buffer (Klon Buffer) built in it. The one with the T-Model on it is the amp switch (either for the Marshall on the picture or for an Engl Ironball). The space between Delay and Funky Buddha is reserved for a MusicPCB Tap Tempo Tremolo, I will be building next. Power supply cables are separate from audio cables (dead quiet), everything is put on the board using 3M Dual Lock (great, if you plan to leave the boxes on forever, not so good, if you are still swapping...).

Looking at the board, I guess I need a polytune mini rather than my old Korg Tuner :-)

brejna

Marshall Arts

muddyfox

Hey that's very nice! What did you do for the labels?

Marshall Arts

I used white waterslide decal paper for inkjet printers. I made the layout with GIMP and some downloaded graphics/fonts.

micromegas

That pedalboard is cute as hell!

(I noticed you use Hicon jacks. Those are amazing, and cheapear than many others..)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Marshall Arts

Yes, those are great and easy to solder ( ground lug)

alanp

I really, really like the Funky Buddha :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

midwayfair

These are great! I especially like the funky buddah.

Leevibe

Marshall Arts

Quote from: jimilee on July 12, 2014, 02:37:09 PM
Very nice, are you a lefty?
Right handed player, but left footed!!!   Well observed!